During the Reuters Events “Energy Transition Europe 2022” conference, our CEO, Dev Sanyal discussed in a fire-side chat with Luke Brett, the current challenges the energy industry is facing. He summarized them in three Cs - Conflict, Cost and Carbon and also spoke about the antidotes to these challenges - Diversification, Decentralisation and Decarbonisation.
In VARO Energy, we are actively seeking to accelerate our strategic plans by:
- Continuing to repurpose our conventional energies assets, and transitioning them into the future.
- Building new businesses, and business models, enabled by our value-chain integration and technology investments.
- Setting short term ambitious targets as well as long-term ones. This is about us taking action.
- Being agile and fast-paced to respond to our customers’ needs.
- Working together with partners – including governments and corporates - to achieve all the above.